Sunday, May 6, 2007

Hello World!!

Reading: Hello World!!Tweet this Post

Hello World!!

This is Darayush Mistry and I'm finally "officially" joining the amazing world of blogs. After ghost writing for a couple of years now and posting every now and then on my other website (http://www.parsiworld.com/) I've decided to start blogging regularly on things that interest me in general. Hopefully some of it will be of interest to you as well. Things that interest me are software products, applied technology, machines, architecture, WWW, AI, human brain, humour, enterprise software applications, digital identity, extreme transactions, digital media, film making, space, stars, social networks and constructs, religion, Zoroastrianism.

A little bit about myself, I'm currently located in the SF Bay Area, CA USA working as a Director of Product Management at Oracle. Over the last decade I've worked mainly in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) space and related technology, however my current team focuses on Oracle Server Technology (aka Fusion Middleware) working on some exciting products in the desktop productivity, disconnected mobile, search, audit and application Life Cycle Management space.

When I'm not being paid for work, I'm spending time with my family, two wonderful kids and our darling dog Tito, that is if I'm not tinkering with some personal projects on social networking, digital media or film making. Got hooked on films as a little kid and it got really heightended while working as a Management Trainee at Leo Burnett in India right after my MBA. Was recruited at LB as a Mgmt Trainee for Client Services and went through their remarkable "Polishing the Apple" program. As part of the program we had to learn and work through all the areas of the agency from services to creative. That's where I ended up making my first full length advertising film (for a 30sec spot). Anyways the professional work I do today is very far from films and media in general.

So lets get the blog juices flowing.

No comments: